The Conference Proceedings will only include the papers accepted by the Scientific Committee.
The papers should be:
- written in English,
- max. 4 pages A4 paper format (all margins 2.5 cm), single spaced, tables – Microsoft Word format
- typed by Microsoft Word(*.docx; *.doc)
- font Times New Roman 12 pt
- figures – .gif, .tif, .jpg format.
The papers should be organized into the following sections:
- Abstract (up to 100 words),
The title of the paper together with the names of authors and their addresses should be given at the beginning of the text. The papers should be sent in electronic form by e-mail or submission form.
The authors can prepare their papers in extended form and submit them as the full-length research papers in:
- Journal of Mining and Metallurgy, Section A: Mining and Section B: Metallurgy
- Journal Mining and Metallurgy Engineering Bor
- Recycling and Sustainable Development
after reviewing and appropriate revisions.