Just two more months
Just two more months until the beginning of the 50th International October Conference.
So far, 95 papers have been reported, of which 5 are plenary:
- Daizo Ishiyama, Nobuyuki Masuda, Atsushi Shibayama, Kazuyo Hirose, Zoran Stevanović, Ljubiša Obradović, Vladan Marinković, Radmila Marković, Ljiljana Avramović, Vojka Gardić, AN APPROACH TO FIND ADVANCED METHODS FOR SOLUTION OF PROBLEMS RELATED MINING ACTIVITIES IN BOR MINING AREA, SERBIA, Graduate School of International Resource Sciences, Akita University, Akita, Mitsui Mineral Development Engineering Co., Ltd. Tokyo, Japan Space Systems, Tokyo, and Mining and Metallurgy Institute Bor, Japan and Serbia
- Aca Jovanović, Mile Bugarin, APPLICATION OF THE SENSOR SORTING TECHNIQUE IN PROCESSING THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY RAW MATERIALS, GLOBAL Innovation Projects d.o.o, and Mining and Metallurgy Institute Bor, Serbia
- Victor Verbiţchi, Octavian-Victor Oancă, Aurel-Valentin Bîrdeanu, NEW MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES BY WELDING, ISIM – National Research & Development Institute for Welding and Material Testing; Timisoara, Romania
- Mihaela Ciopec, Adina Negrea, Cornelia Muntean, Petru Negrea, Narcis Duţeanu, Oana Grad, CELLULOSE FUNCTIONALIZED WITH CROWN ETHER AND Fe (III) USED FOR ARSENIC REMOVAL FROM WATER, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Faculty of Industrial Chemistry and Environmental Engineering, Timisoara, Romania
- Miodrag Žikić, Milan Živković, Saša Stojadinović, Goran Ćosić, TECHNO- ECONOMICAL ANALYSIS OF CUTOFF Cu CONTENT IN CORRECTED SOUTH-EAST PUSHBACK AT VELIKI KRIVELJ OPEN PIT MINE, University of Belgrade, Technical Faculty in Bor, and Mining and Smelting Combine Bor, Serbia
Participants from: Austria, Bosna and Herzegovina, Germany, Japan, Libya, Mexico, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, United Kingdom.